Festival Essentials ft. Urban Outfitters
Festival season is upon us! Just because Coachella is over til next year doesn't mean there isn't still a ton of outdoor events, music festivals, concerts and gatherings to attend all over, no matter where you live. Whatever your style may be, whatever you're drawn to and inspired by, I have a good feeling Urban Outfitters' festival shop has you covered. Check out my go-to festival must have's below.
MY MUST HAVES:
1. A wide brimmed, sun-shielding hat. I always end up with a sunburn along my part on my scalp without it!
2. My all-time favorite dry shampoo, because what can you do with really clean hair anyway?
3. A comfy crop top paired with a neutral midi skirt is my summer uniform, next to maxi dresses. The two pieces give you the opportunity to mix & match other tops & bottoms creating even more variety in outfits.
5. The best-smelling all natural sea salt spray to encourage my wavy hair to be as wild and free as it pleases.
6. A little spritz of perfume is necessary when I haven't had the chance to shower as often as I'd like.
7. A denim jacket in the perfect medium wash. I love this one because of it's cropped cut and frayed edge adds some interest.
8. Strappy leather sandals with a chunky, stable heel. I may be 5'6" but I sometimes still need a little height to see over the tall people!
9. I always wear a pair of big, round sunnies to ensure I look cool, even if it's not super sunny.
Urban Outfitters truly does have some of the most unique pieces in their festival shop right now, whether you're like me and stick to comfortable neutrals or you prefer flower crowns and baring a bit more skin, there's something for everyone! Shop my look below.